- Being SO encouraged by the churches, my brothers and sisters in the faith, the ministries, the joy, and the perseverance of the saints at home.
- Co-leading the Gospel Station with Luisa at the Hidalgo Kid’s Ministry.
- Laughing so hard I could cry with friends!
- Free wifi, and delicious coffee, in our wonderful, big, cozy cafe’s.
- Going to The Cheesecake Factory for the 1st time ever!
- Conversations with my supporters, getting to share what you’ve helped make possible.
- Playing volleyball.
- Buying (good) deli meet in the grocery stores.
- Going to the Denton Public Library.
- Getting to drive and not grip the wheel so much from feeling so stressed, wondering if the other car is going to yield/stop like it should at the intersection, roundabout, or red light.
- Listening to worship songs in English!
- Listening to sermons in English!
Lord of Lords by Hillsong UnitedBeholding your beauty is all I long for
To worship You Jesus with my soul’s desire
For this very heart you’ve shaped for your pleasure
The purpose to lift your name highHear and surrender in pure adoration
I enter your courts with an offering of praise
I am Your servant come to bring you glory
As is fit for the work of your handsNow unto the lamb who sits on the throne
Be glory and honor and praise
All of creation resounds with the song
Worship and praise him the Lord of Lords
Hope for me is looking back at the cross. Seeing what was accomplished on behalf of Christ, for us. Hope is being confident about the future. Lately, I have been growing in my view of hope through what the Lord is doing in the lives of the students, administrators, and volunteers of Ibste. I’m in the middle of all of it and have the opportunity to serve others and love others well. Paul writes to the church in Philippians saying, “…if there is any encouragement in Christ, any consolation of love, any fellowship of the Spirit, any affection and compassion, that we would be one, united for one purpose (2:1-2). Any encouragement, love, fellowship, etc.? There is an abundance! He is using the encouragement, love, fellowship of the Spirit, affection, and compassion of His people here to glorify Himself.